Here’s a step-by-step list of things you need to do before the camp starts.
- Get the “camper packet”, either by mail, email, or download and print it out.
Download Packet Here.
- Sit down with a Parent/Guardian, then read and fill out every form in its entirety.
- Consult the packing list (in the camper packet) and start packing. Mark off items as you pack.
- Attend the mandatory meeting on May 17. Bring your parent/guardian, completed “camper packet”, and fee.
- Meet at BLM office, May 30 at 6:30 am, packed and ready to go (bring gummy bears for your driver).