- April 28, 2017 – Deadline to apply for camp AND internships.
- May 17, 2017 at 6:30 pm – St. George Camper + Parent/Guardian meeting. Bring packet and fee.
- TBA – Hurricane Camper + Parent/Guardian meeting. Bring packet and fee.
- May 30, 2017 at 6:30 am – Meet at BLM Office (St. George), pack up, roll out.
- June 3, 2017 approximately 4:00 pm – Leave camp for home.
Example of a typical camp schedule
This schedule is a guide to show you how the days usually go. Schedule is subject to change.
Field Investigations: Students rotate through a round-robin of aquatic, wildlife, vegetation, soil, and multi-use subject areas.
Recreation Activities: Students rotate through a round-robin of kayaking, biking, shooting/archery, and nature photography.